Thursday 17 July 2014

Business or Pleasure in the Spanish Heat!

Business or Pleasure (formerly published by Silver Publishing) is being re-released on August 22nd as...

Spanish Heat!

Guys, this is the exciting news that I have so been looking forward to sharing with you all!

In April 2013, Silver Publishing released my story, 'Business or Pleasure'. The story follows Jack, a young man who accepts a house-sitting job in Spain to get away from life back in Glasgow. But when he arrives in Andalucia, he finds a lot more than he expected waiting for him in the form of his hot new employer, Clark Thomas. 

I was so proud of this story, but after the difficulties at Silver the rights were returned to me this summer and I am so pleased to be able to announce that Jack and Clark have found a new home thanks to the kind people at Totally Bound Publishing. 

The story has been re-titled (Spanish Heat!), re-edited and will be re-released on August 22nd. I hope this is a great opportunity for these characters to be able to share their stories with a new readership. 

I'll be posting a blurb and extract on this blog soon, but if you want to find out more you can check it out on Totally Bound's website and on my other blog ... I have two blogs. Didn't I tell you?

For now I just wanted to share this news with you. I think I'll leave the cover art hanging around... ooh... here, I think...



I don't know about you, but I've already fallen in love with Clark (the guy on the right!)

And, you know, while I'm here and rambling on, let me just point out that if you're the type of person who likes to jump to the start of the queue, Spanish Heat is currently available for pre-order (at the bargain price of £2.50) over at Totally Bound!

Happy Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment