Thursday 17 July 2014

The Gift of Education



It's been almost a year since I was first able to call myself part of the Evernight family. 

Evernight Publishing picked up my second short story, A Secret Love, and released it in July 2013. It was a pleasure working with them (I hope to do it again soon!) and I've met some great authors who are also part of the family (some of them have even popped over to this humble little blog to say hello) but this week I am even more proud to be associated with Evernight. 

From the 14th of July to the 21st, Evernight Publishing are donating the full amount from each book purchased from their website to World Vision's Education for Girls Fund. You can click on the link above to learn more about this really important cause. 

Basically, it means that if there's a book released by Evernight that you've been thinking of buying, this is a great week to take the plunge. Instead of buying through another online retailer, go to the Evernight website and pick your format of choice. You get the book you've been wanting to read (and I know my list of 'books I want to buy' is getting ridiculously long) and the money you pay goes to help primary-school aged girls all over the world get the chance to receive an education. 

There's not much to complain about there, is there? 

Evernight Publishing





No comments:

Post a Comment